Fri, Jul 28|
Parents and Play Therapy: Building successful collaboration for connection with the Needs-Connection Model™
Want a simple strategy to work with parents? You've found it! 4 Contact Hours.
Time & Location
Jul 28, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
About the event
One of the number one reasons therapists don’t want to work with children is working with the parents. This workshop will change your perspective on working children AND parents! Guaranteed! You will learn a model that will simplify every aspect of your treatment with children and their caregivers. If that doesn’t happen, you get your money back.
1) Participants will describe the basic principles of the Needs-Connection Model™.
2) Participants will identify needs and levels of the Needs-Connection Model™.
3) Participants will demonstrate intake questions for parents and children.
4) Participants will define the principles of attachment theory.
5) Participants will apply neuroscience to Needs-Connection Model™
6) Participants will apply Needs-Connection Model™ to parent feedback in play therapy.
This includes the workshop and access to a private play therapy group. There is no set fee to register for this workshop. Your donation will benefit 316 Counseling Center in McKinney, Texas.$